You may be looking for some help with a website, an accounting system (in QuickBooks), or a business plan.
My name is Matt and I’ll help you feel more empowered in your business, whether it be through managing your website, refining your accounting system, or developing a business plan.
I build websites using WordPress which is a Content Management System (CMS), meaning you can edit your website through your browser. You’ll have complete control over your website, and I’ll teach you how to update the content.
I can help you build a new website from scratch, teach you how to use your current website, or update an existing WordPress theme. I build everything from simple informational websites to e-commerce websites. For examples of websites I’ve created, click here.
A good accounting system makes a big difference when it comes to organizing information for taxes or doing your own bookkeeping. I am a certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor and thoroughly enjoy teaching people how to manage their accounting systems. Here are examples of the kings of accounting-related services I offer:
- If you have a new business, I’ll help you set up your QuickBooks file and teach you how to use the software.
- If you have an existing business, I can help you transfer your accounting system to QuickBooks or train you on how to update and use an existing QuickBooks file.
- If you need someone to maintain your accounting system, I’ll do your bookkeeping.
Aside from managing your data, you’ll also want to analyze the numbers. Here is what I offer:
- Budgeting and forecasting: using QuickBooks or Excel we can create a three or five-year forecast and plan for your business.
- Pricing for your product or service: I’ll create a customized Excel spreadsheet that allows you to input your numbers and determine your best pricing options.
- Financial analysis: we can create a “What if” analysis tool to provide you with different financial scenarios for large purchases or changes in your business.
- You tell me what we need to analyze, and I’ll figure it out!